ABOUT THE QUIZ
As part of our Legal Literacy programme, we are pleased to announce our National Quizzing Rounds. The initiative is aimed at providing a platform to the law enthusiasts & students to test their knowledge in the field. National Legal Quiz-Word Competition is a step in same direction and has been based on the theme of Constitutional law which makes up one of the most important subjects in all competitive examinations.
- Mode of Quiz: Online
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Total no. Question: 45 Questions
- Registration Fee: Rs. 199
- Quiz Time: 6 pm
- Constitutional Law & its basics.
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- Participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The quiz will comprise of 45 MCQs to be attempted in 25 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry 01 mark & there will be no negative marking.
- The quiz will be based on the Constitutional Law.
- The quiz is open to everyone.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
- Certificate of Excellence, Internship Opportunity with Lex Humanitariae Law Journal, Cash prize of Rs. 1100/- and 50% off in next Publication to the Winner.
- Certificate of Excellence, Internship Opportunity with Lex Humanitariae Law Journal, Cash prize of Rs. 750/- and 50% off in next Publication to the Runners up.
- Certificate of Merit for subsequent 10 Performers.
- 10% off on online courses by Katcheri.in to the all the participants.
- 10% off on online courses by Memo Pandits to the all the participants
- Certificate of Participation to all the Participants.
For Registration Click Here *
*Payment receipt of the Registration fee must be attached wherever needed in the form.
The participants registering for the Competition are requested to make the payment of Rs. 199 through either of the following modes:
Paytm/PhonePe @ 9818443267 (Mr. Tushar Seth)
Google Pay/Amazon Pay @8447561411 (Mr. Tanuj Dewan)
- Release of Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Registration: 2nd June 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 20th June 2020
- Date of the Online Quiz Competition: 22nd June 2020
- Declaration of Result: 25th June 2020
In case of any query, feel free to contact:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Tushar Seth : +91 9818443267