Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change publishes all its manuscripts in full open access under a Creative Commons (CC BY NC ND) license. This allows the scientific community and the general public to gain unlimited, free and immediate access to scholarly articles, and to reuse the content freely provided that proper attribution is given to the original authors.
To cover the cost for providing our high-quality publishing service and free access to readers, authors pay a one-time Manuscript Processing Charge (MPC) for manuscripts accepted after peer-review. There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data.
MANUSCRIPT PROCESSING CHARGES
For Indian Author(s):
- Rs. 800 for Single authored manuscript.
- Rs. 1000 for the Co-authored manuscript.
- Rs. 1200 for the Co-authored manuscript (Triple authorship).
For Foreign Author(s):
- 20 USD
MPCs COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- The editorial procedure, including administration related to peer review, author revisions, and final decision-making. To demonstrate its appreciation of the important work done by reviewers and editorial board members, Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change provides them with MPC discounts and waivers. MPCs also cover for the administrative work done for rejected articles.
- Rewards: To encourage academic writing, the Journal presents various perks to the Author(s) including cash awards, and further makes various events accessible to them.
- Article production: Professional language editing, type-setting, formatting, and production in PDF format.
- Article hosting and dissemination: Website maintenance, contact with indexing databases, and Impact Factor assessments.
- Journal administration: including managing the journal website and editorial board, and promotion of the journal among the research community.