MANUSCRIPT PROCESSING CHARGES
Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change publishes all its manuscripts in full open access, meaning unlimited use and reuse of articles, in addition to giving credit to the authors. All our articles are published under a Creative Commons (CC BY NC ND) license.
Authors pay a one-time Manuscript Processing Charge (MPC) for manuscripts accepted after peer-review to cover the costs of peer-review administration and management, high-quality production of manuscripts, dissemination of published manuscripts in various venues, in addition to providing free access to readers across the globe.
There are no submission charges, no charges for rejected manuscripts, and no surcharges based on the length of a manuscript, figures, images, or supplementary data.
MANUSCRIPT PROCESSING CHARGES
MPCs are to be paid only after acceptance of the manuscript.
For Indian Authors:
- In case of one or two authors: INR 600/-
- In case of three authors: INR 800/-
For Foreign Author(s): USD 20/-
- * The Publication Charge of INR 600/- is available after deducting the first issue discount of Rs 400/- from the original publication charge of Rs 1000/-.
- * The Publication charge incase of three authors is INR 800/-.
- * There is no separate charge for Co-Authorship (up to two authors)
- * The Published manuscripts are available at an additional minimal rate.
The MPCs are utilized in order to fulfill the following:
- Indexing Services provided by the Journal: The Journal is indexed at multiple international and national databases, which enables it to gather wide readership and also to give a wider audience to the work of the authors.
- Impact Factor calculation services: The Public Impact Factor is an important determinant of a Journal’s public perception and the quality of the publication.
- Editorial Formalities: The team of Lex Humanitariae comprises of advocates, academicians, and students coming from diverse fields, who render their valuable time for the dissemination of Knowledge through the Journal. This includes formatting, language editing, type-setting, et al.
- Website and Hosting Charges: The site of the Lex Humanitariae is designed in a user-friendly manner in order to enhance the readability of the user and is updated from time to time. The management of the website is done by the web team at techieaze consultancy services.
- DOI (Digital Object Identifier): Lex Humanitariae publishes every article with an individual DOI link in order to increase the readability of the article and to make it widely accessible throughout the digital web space.
- Opportunities for the legal community: Lex Humanitariae posts various free-of-cost opportunities for the legal community including Quizzes, for the benefit of the students at large.
- Plagiarism Checking: In order to maintain the quality of its publication, Lex Humanitariae uses plagiarism-checking software to ensure filtered content for its readers across the globe.
- Youth4u initiative: Lex Humanitariae as an organisation understands its liability towards the society and therefore through its social service wing Youth4u it works for helping the society by its initiatives including free education, plasma site, et al.