IInd NATIONAL LEGAL QUIZ- WORD COMPETITION
ABOUT THE QUIZ
After successfully organising Ist National Legal Quiz Word Competition which saw participants from law students and enthusiasts from all parts of the country, we are pleased to announce our IInd National Quizzing Rounds.
The IInd National Legal Quiz-word will see widespread coverage on media platforms and shall be concluded by an official prize distribution ceremony through the virtual mode. In order to facilitate and encourage legal knowledge Lex Humanitariae has decided to award cash prizes, internship opportunities among other perks to the winners.
The initiative is aimed at providing a platform to the law enthusiasts & students to test their knowledge in the legal field. National Legal Quiz-Word Competition is a step in same direction and has been based on the theme of Contemporary Legal Developments.
- Mode of Quiz: Online
- Total Time: 30Mins.
- Total no. Question: 40 Questions
- Registration Fee: Rs. 149
- Winner: Cash prize of Rs. 1000/ + Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity
+ Rs 300 off in Publication.
- Runners Up: Cash prize of Rs. 500/- + Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity
+ Rs 300 off in Publication.
- 2nd Runners Up: Cash prize of Rs. 250/- + Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity + Rs 300 off in Publication.
- Subsequent 10 Performers: Certificate of Merit + Rs 149 off in Publication.
- Certificate of Participation to all the Participants.
- Top 3 Winners shall also be entitled to a free internship opportunity under Summer Internship Program and 15% off on all Certificate & Crash Courses by ‘LawInternships’, along with a chance for shoutout on social media accounts of ‘LawInternships’.
- 10% off on online courses by ‘Katog’ to all the Participants.
- Contemporary legal developments.
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- Participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The quiz will comprise of 40 MCQs to be attempted in 30 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry 01 mark & there will be no negative marking.
- The quiz will be based on Contemporary legal developments.
- The quiz is open to everyone.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
*Payment receipt of the Registration fee must be attached wherever needed in the form.
The participants registering for the Competition are requested to make the payment of Rs. 149 through either of the following modes:
Google Pay/Paytm/PhonePe @ 9818443267 (In care of Mr. Tushar Seth)
Or Amazon Pay @ 8447561411 (In care of Mr. Tanuj Dewan)
Or Account transfers available on request (only in exceptional cases)
- Release of Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Registration: 24th March 2021
- Last Date for Registration: 15th April 2021
- Date of the Online Quiz Competition: Every Participant shall have an option to choose from the following two dates, i.e. 17th April 2021 or 18th April 2021.
- Declaration of Result: 21st April 2021.
In case of any query, feel free to contact us:
Mobile: +91 8447561411 (Mr. Tanuj Dewan)