IIIrd NATIONAL LEGAL QUIZ- WORD COMPETITION
ABOUT THE QUIZ
Lex Humanitariae is pleased to bring the third installment of one of the most popular legal quiz competitions. The IIIrd installment of the National legal Quiz-word Competition is set to be held on 6th February 2022.
The IIIrd National Legal Quiz-word Competition will see widespread coverage on media platforms and shall be concluded by an official prize distribution ceremony through the virtual mode. In order to facilitate and encourage legal knowledge, Lex Humanitariae has decided to award cash prizes, internship opportunities among other perks to the winners.
The initiative is aimed at providing a platform for law enthusiasts & students to test their knowledge in the legal field. National Legal Quiz-Word Competition is a step in the same direction and has been based on the theme of Contemporary Legal Developments.
To read about the Journal, click here.
- Mode of Quiz: Online
- Total Time: 35 Mins.
- Total no. Question: 45 Questions
- Registration Fee: Rs. 149
- Winner: Cash prize of Rs. 700/ + Certificate of Excellence +Internship & Editorial opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Shoutout on our website and social media handles + 50% off in next Publication.
- Runners Up: Cash prize of Rs. 400/- + Certificate of Excellence +Internship & Editorial opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Shoutout on our website and social media handles + 50% off in next Publication
- 2nd Runners Up: Cash prize of Rs. 250/- + Certificate of Excellence + Internship & Editorial opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Shoutout on our website and social media handles + 50% off in next Publication
- Subsequent 10 Performers: Certificate of Merit + 20% off in Publication.
- Certificate of Participation to all the Participants.
- Many more exciting awards by our Partners.
- Contemporary legal developments.
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- Participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The quiz will comprise 45 MCQs to be attempted in 35 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry 01 mark & there will be no negative marking.
- The quiz will be based on Contemporary legal developments.
- The quiz is open to everyone.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
For Registration, Click Here *
- Payment receipt of the Registration fee must be attached wherever needed in the form.
- The acknowledgment of Participation shall be mailed within 48hrs of registration
- or, In case you find difficulty with form registration, submit your details along with a payment screenshot via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the mail shall be “Registration- National Legal Quiz“
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution, course, year, or their profession/designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in the body of the mail.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The participants registering for the Competition are requested to make the payment of Rs. 149 through either of the following modes:
- UPI ID: 9818443267@upi
- Paytm/ PhonePe/ Google Pay at 9818443267 (In the care of Mr. Tushar Seth)
- Or, Account transfers available on request (only in exceptional cases)
- Last Date for Registration: 5th February 2022
- Date of the Online Quiz Competition: 6th February 2022
- Declaration of Result: 8th February 2022.
In case of any query, feel free to contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: +91 8447561411