LEX HUMANITARIAE- CALL FOR PAPERS
VOLUME I ISSUE III
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
WORD LIMIT (Subject to relaxation)
(1) Articles (3000-6000 words)
(2) Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
(3) Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
(4) Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
The limits are inclusive of footnotes.
(1) All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper.
(2) The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
(3) Footnoting Style: The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.), or ILI Style of Citation. Any one of the two shall be used uniformly throughout the paper. Endnotes shall not be allowed and running footnotes should be avoided.
(4) A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all the sides of the paper. No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
(1) The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
(2) The paper should have an appropriate title.
(3) The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/ Short Note/ Case or Legislative Comment/ Book Review.
(4) The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
(5) Submission of every entry shall be acknowledged within 48 hours, subject to the preliminary review process.
(6) The acceptance or rejection of the manuscript shall be conveyed to the author(s) within 7 days of its submission.
(7) Soft copy of the Certificate of Publication shall be provided to the author. Soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the Journal’s website.
(8) The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Lex Humanitariae.
(1) The research paper should be original & unpublished work of the author, and shall not be simultaneously under consideration elsewhere.
(2) The submission should be non-plagiarised. Proper footnoting should be done to give due acknowledgment to the original authors. In case of any plagiarism, the journal shall not be liable for the same.
(3) Co-authorship is permissible up to maximum of three authors.
(4) Only one submission per author or a team of co-authors is permissible. In case of more than one submission, only the one received first would be considered for the current issue; other submission may be considered on rolling basis for future issues, subject to the discretion of the editorial board.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Direct the mail at email@example.com
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/Short Note/Case or Legislative Comment/Book Review.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume I Issue III – [category]”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
The deadline for the receipt of submissions is 23:59 hrs on July 31st, 2020
Selected papers will be provided with the following:
- Authors shall be provided with a soft copy of the Certificate of Publication, and the soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the journal’s website.
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 3,000/-
MANUSCRIPT PROCESSING CHARGES
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Rs. 800 for Single authorship
- Rs. 1000 for Co-authorship up to two
- Rs. 1200 for Co-authorship up to three