CALL FOR PAPERS
VOLUME III ISSUE II
Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change (ISSN: 2582-5216) is a leading International, Double-blind, Peer-reviewed Law Journal aimed at providing a platform to the original work of authors by way of an open-access system. Presently, the editorial and review board of the Journal consists of experienced lawyers, well-recognized academicians, and law students from reputed institutions.
The Journal has established its presence in the International publishing industry with contributions by judges, lawyers, academicians, researchers & students from across the globe, including countries like the USA, UK, Germany, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Egypt, et al. The Journal is widely distributed and read among the members of the legal fraternity. The Journal provides the option of online as well as offline modes of viewership.
Any theme related to the socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges, and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories (word limit is inclusive of footnotes):
- Long Article (3000-8000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing. Any uniform method for citation may be followed. It is advisable that either ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.)’, or ‘ILI Style of Citation’ be preferred by the authors. Endnotes shall not be allowed.
- No page borders, headers, or footers shall be used.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of Three authors, in total.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in the process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors.
- Every submission shall be subject to all the Ethics & Policies of the Journal.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Or, direct the mail at email@example.com
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume III Issue II”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution, course, year, or their profession/designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate Word file.
MANUSCRIPT PROCESSING CHARGES
(To be paid after acceptance)
For Indian Author(s):
- In the case of one author: INR 700/-
- In the case of two authors: INR 800/-
- In the case of Three authors: INR 900/-
For Foreign Author(s):
- Up to three authors: USD 18/-
* The Publication fee includes Free DOI.
* The authors shall be mailed the soft copy of the Certificate of Publication, Published manuscripts, and of the complete Issue.
* The hard copies are charged separately at additional minimum rates.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- UPI Transfers (Paytm/ PhonePe/ Google Pay/ BharatPe/ BhimUPI): 9818443267@upi
- or, Account Transfers:
- Account Holder’s Name: TUSHAR SETH
- Account No. 919818443267
- IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
- Bank Name: Paytm Payments Bank Ltd
- Branch Name: All Branches
- Deadline for the receipt of submissions: 23:59 hrs. on July 20th, 2022.
- Communication of Review Result: The results may be delivered within 24 hours but it may take upto 72 hours from the time of receipt of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: The papers are usually published within 5-7 working days of making the fee payment.
We believe in the value of time, hence the whole process of publication takes less than half the time taken by other Journals.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org