LEX HUMANITARIAE- CALL FOR PAPERS
VOLUME II ISSUE II
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories (word limit is inclusive of footnotes):
- Long Article (3000-8000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief Abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing. Any uniform method for citation may be followed. It is advisable that either ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.)’, or ‘ILI Style of Citation’ be preferred by the authors. Endnotes shall not be allowed.
- No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of Three authors, in total.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in the process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors.
- Every submission shall be subject to all the Ethics & Policies of the Journal.
- All the papers published in Volume II Issue II of the Journal will be automatically transferred to the 1st Article Writing Competition, at no extra cost.
- Best Paper: Certificate of Excellence + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 1000/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Annual membership of Youth4u Assn. + Shoutout on our social media accounts.
- 1st Runners-up: Certificate of Excellence + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 750/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Annual membership of Youth4u Assn. + Shoutout on our social media accounts.
- 2nd Runners-up: Certificate of Excellence + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 500/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Annual membership of Youth4u Assn. + Shoutout on our social media accounts.
- Top 3 authors will also get an opportunity to work as Associate Editor/Student Editor of the Journal.
- Subsequent Top 5 research papers: Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 300/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Shoutout on our social media accounts
- All other participants shall be entitled to a Certificate of Publication + Certificate of Participation in Article Writing Competition.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Or, direct the mail at email@example.com
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume II Issue II”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution, course, year, or their profession/designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate Word file.
MANUSCRIPT PROCESSING CHARGES
The one-time Manuscript Processing Charges are to be paid only after the acceptance of the manuscript. There are no charges for submission, or for rejected manuscripts.
For Indian Author(s): INR 1000/-
For Other Countries: $25
- There is no separate charge for co-authorship. Also, the published papers will be automatically transferred to the 1st Article Writing Competition at no extra cost.
- The authors shall be mailed the soft copy of the complete Issue. E-Certificate of Publication shall be provided post-publication of paper, and E-Certificates of the 1st Article Writing Competition shall be provided after the announcement of results.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- UPI ID: 9818443267@upi
- Paytm/ PhonePe/ Google Pay at 9818443267 (In the care of Mr. Tushar Seth)
- or, Account Details:
- Account Holder’s Name: TUSHAR SETH
- Account No. 919818443267
- IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
- Bank Name: Paytm Payments Bank Ltd
- Branch Name: All Branches
- Deadline for the receipt of submissions: 23:59 hrs. on June 20th, 2021.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 7 working days of receipt of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: The papers are published within 10 working days of completing pre-publication formalities.
- Result of the Article Writing Competition: Last week of June, after Volume II Issue II is published.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org