BLOG SUBMISSIONS ARE SUSPENDED TILL 17th FEBRUARY/ 2021 & ALL SUBMISSIONS TO THE BLOG SITE SHALL BE CONSIDERED A SUBMISSION TOWARDS VOLUME II ISSUE I OF THE JOURNAL.
CALL FOR BLOGS
The blog does not intend to limit authors’ scope of research. Articles focused on contemporary social issues and law reforms are encouraged
NATURE OF SUBMISSIONS
Articles in the nature of case analysis, legislative analysis, policy analysis, book review, opinion editorials and any other short article on a contemporary social or legal issue may be submitted. The blog intends to publish passionate writing that moves the readers and makes them reflect on the questions posed in the article.
Any person enrolled in any undergraduate or post graduate courses around the world inclusive of law, journalism, economics or any other social science course are eligible for submitting their original work for publication on the blog.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- The article must not exceed 2000 words, exclusive of endnotes. The word count may be relaxed at the discretion of the editors if the subject and the scope of research warrants the same.
- The blog has a strict policy against plagiarism. Any article with plagiarism more than 20% will lead to immediate disqualification.
- There is no last date for submissions. All submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors. The authors can belong to different institutions.
- Submission should be made in .docx only. The name of the file must be the exact title of the article.
- The name of the author(s) must be clearly mentioned in the body of the email along with the institution they are affiliated to, year of study, the course being pursued by them and their contact number(s).
- Articles with ONE descriptive photo are encouraged.
- References should be in the form of hyperlinks.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Direct the mail at email@example.com
The blog follows a strict double-blind peer review policy. The submissions will be reviewed by the editorial team and the acceptance or rejection of the article will be communicated to the authors through email. The ownership rights over the published content will vest with the blog, Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change. We encourage sharing of published articles via social media platforms. The views expressed in this publication are purely personal opinions of the authors and do not reflect the views of the Editorial Team of Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change. Though every effort has been made to ensure that the information in Blog is accurate and appropriately cited/referenced, neither the Editorial Board nor Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change shall be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any consequences for any action taken by anyone on the basis of information in the Journal.
Any Query related to submissions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org